There are a few creditor reports, here we are going to look at the individual Creditors Transaction report and the Unpaid Invoices report
Creditor Transactions Report: This shows all the invoices and payments against each Creditor.
- Go to the Creditors List and right click on the required Creditor
- Go to Reports and click on Transaction Reports
- Put in the date range that you require and click on Preview
- Each transaction (Invoice) has an individual transaction number
- When that invoice is paid, the transaction number of the payment is put in the paid by column next to every invoice that makes up the payment.
Unpaid Invoices Report: Shows all the invoices unpaid as of a certain date, it can be sorted by Owners or Creditors
- Click on Creditor Reports - Left hand side menu
- Click on Unpaid Invoices - You can sort by Owners or Creditors
- Preview - This will give you a list of all invoices entered, how much the invoice is, what the owner balance is after the invoice has been paid and what priority they have
- If you run this report after you have paid out your creditors, it will show you the invoices that could not be paid due to insufficient funds.