Sometimes you have invoices that do not have a works order created for them i.e Water Rates and Rates. Rather than create a works order for them you can enter them directly into Invoice Creditor
- Click on Transactions
- Click on the left hand drop down arrow and select - Invoice Creditor
- Click on the green arrow
- Find the property
- Check the date (You can only enter a date for this current month)
- Expense - Select an expense that is relevant to the invoice i.e Water rates if the invoice is from Watercare
- Note: Expense codes are important for the breakdown of expenses on the Year To Date Statement for the Owners
- Enter in the amount
- Enter in the Invoice Number
- Check the maintenance fee and change if needed
- Enter a Priority if needed - otherwise leave as medium
- Enter a due date if needed i.e Must be paid by a certain date
Note: If due date is needed, it will create a reminder in the diary 2 days before the due date that was set.
- If some of the invoice needs to be on charge to the tenant, tick the charge tenant box and another screen will open. Fill in the information here. Tenant Invoice will be created.
- If you have already scanned in the Creditor Invoice, you can click on the Paper Clip and attach the invoice to the diary and it will send out to the tenant.
- Click OK
- Once in the transaction screen you can click Process
NOTE: If you have more than one invoice to process, then tick on Rapid entry (At top of creditor Invoice screen) As you enter each invoice you click OK and the transactions pops behind into the Transaction area and then you enter the next invoice, when you have finished you click on Cancel. Then you will see all the transactions in the list, click on Process.