These reports relate directly to this one property. If you want reports for all the properties, then use the Property Reports selection on the main menu.
Property Brochure: A basic advertising flyer
Property Diary Entries: This will print out all diary entries in the Property Diary.
Property Expense: This will print a list of the expenses only for the property i.e Creditor Invoices, payment expense transactions.
Property Flyer: This is a great simple flyer, which many people use as a window card. You can choose your own features. See below
- Right click on a property - Go down to reports and choose Property Flyer
- Select your features from the drop down boxes
- Select your image
- Check the move in amount. If not correct click on the > and you can change the fields there.
- Click Preview when ready
Property Rent changes: This will give you a list of all the rent changes that have been made against this property.
Property Transactions: A complete record of all transactions, receipts, payments and charges that can be viewed by date range.
Property Unpaid Invoices: This will give you a list of invoices against the property that have not been paid as yet.
- Property List
- Setting Up Alerts
- Keep Backs and Accumulated Keep Backs:
- Archive and making a property inactive
- Options Available On A Right Click Of A Property
- Property Details Tab - (Double Click)
- Adding a New Property
- Smartview Filter Setting
- Setting A Fixed Charge ( Fixed Management Fee for example)