Once you have finished with a property you can archive it. You must archive the tenant first, then the property. You cannot archive if there has been any transactions in the current month. You need to make the property inactive first.
- Find the property , right click and Edit.
- Click on Status (half way down the left hand side)
- Change to Inactive - this will bring up a box, click on the down arrow and pick a reason from the list.
- Note: If you do not have any reasons in the box, then click on ... and add some.
- This is included in reports in the Statistic area called Property Won and Lost.
- Then you can click save.
- If transactions are all clear you can archive. (meaning no current inspections in this month, otherwise you will have to wait till the following month.
- Property List
- Setting Up Alerts
- Keep Backs and Accumulated Keep Backs:
- Property Reports
- Options Available On A Right Click Of A Property
- Property Details Tab - (Double Click)
- Adding a New Property
- Smartview Filter Setting
- Setting A Fixed Charge ( Fixed Management Fee for example)