Occasionally two or more owners will have ownership in one property and the monthly payment needs to be spit between them both.
You must enter the Owner in (one main Owner) (Remember to add the email addresses of all the Owners and tick include alternate address under statements)
- Right click - go to Bank Accounts - enter in all the bank accounts that are needed.
- Go to the Property List, right click and Edit
- Under bank Accounts - Click on Split Account
- Now click on ... (the square box next to the payee)
- Highlight the first one and type the split percentage e.g 50% meaning they get 50% of the total payout
- Then click on the next one and do the same. They must add to 100%
- When completed click on OK
- When the property is paid out, the money will be split.
- It will show on the Owners Statements.
- Owner List
- Entering a New Owner in to Palace
- Setting Up Owner Bank Accounts
- Owner Details Screen Explained
- Options Available on a Right Click of the Owner
- Communication with an Owner
- Receiving Money from an Owner
- Putting a Keep back on the Property
- Paying an Owner
- Owner Statement Messages
- Owner Year End Statements