Sometimes an Owner may require a payout outside the normal scheduled time. You would need to do a single Owner Payment transaction. This is explain below
For instructions on how to Generate a full Owner payout for all the Owners - Click here or see the Transaction Help File
Instructions - Single owner Payment:
- Go to Transactions (Left hand side menu)
- Click on left hand side - drop down menu
- Select "Payment Owner" and click on green arrow
- Find the property (Has to be against a property)
- NOTE: If you wish to pay out an Owner with more than one property, then follow the instructions in the transaction manual about generating a Bulk Owner payment and untick all Owners and their properties except for the ones that you want.
- There will be a balance showing on the screen unless the owner is on Hold or the property has a keep back amount more than the property balance. The default amount is the amount of money the property is currently holding and the amount you can safely pay out to the Owner. You can override it to put in a smaller amount, however if you type in a larger amount you will be overdrawing the Owner and this could potentially overdraw your Trust Account.
- Check all the details are filled in and click OK
- Then back in the Transaction area, click Process
- If the owner was set up for Direct Credit - Click on "online" and the Owner Payment will be ready to upload to the bank.
- Click on Generate and save the file to a location where you can find it
- Click Close and then close
- Remember to upload the file to the bank.
- Owner List
- Entering a New Owner in to Palace
- Setting Up Owner Bank Accounts
- Owner Details Screen Explained
- Options Available on a Right Click of the Owner
- Communication with an Owner
- Receiving Money from an Owner
- Putting a Keep back on the Property
- Owner Statement Messages
- Owner Year End Statements
- Entering an Owner Split Payment (Paying to more than one owner from a single Property)