In order to keep your system tidy and only showing current Owners and Properties, you need to archive your casuals once you have finished with the tenant. You cannot archive in a current month with transactions, you will need to make a note to archive in the new month. Then once the Casual Owner comes back for you to find them another tenant, you can re-instate them.
- You must start with the tenant first, make sure the tenant has a vacate date entered
- Right click on the tenant and click archive - say yes to pop up "do you want to archive"
- Go to the Property, click on Edit - Make the property "Inactive" remember to give it a reason
- Save and right click on the property and click on Archive (There must not be any transactions in the current month or you will not be allowed to archive)
- Go to the Owner, right click and click on Archive.
Re - Instating Casual Owners and Properties:
- Click on View (Top tool bar)
- Go to Properties (Archived), find the property that you want
- Right click and click on re-instate - It will pop up telling you that the Owner will automatically be reinstated - say yes
- In the main Property List - find the property and right click. Change the property to Active - put in the reason
- Now you can update advertising details etc.
- Entering a Casual Owner
- Charging a Casual Fee
- Bonds (Casual)
- Paying out a Casual Owner
- Printing Reports for Casual Properties