How to deal with casual bonds

It is better if you get the Owner to sign the bond form and then you pay the bond out to the Bond Centre as then you know it has been lodged. If you do want to pay out the Bond money to the Owner for them to lodge, then pay it by cheque, made out to the Bond Centre. All the owner then has to do it sign the form and send it to the Bond Centre. See the Transactions help area for more instructions on processing a Bond Payment.


Related Articles: 



Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.