It is widely practiced that the owner is charged a fee for using your service.
- Go to transactions, click on the arrow on the left hand side.
- Select Charge - Admin Fee - Click on >>
- Select the Owner
- Choose the ledger - Casual Owner Fee (add this fee ledger in the Ledger area if it is not available)
- Put in the amount of the charge
- Enter in a comment to appear on an Owner Statement
- Click OK
NOTE: this will take the money from the Owner/Property and put it into the ledger. If there has not been any money receipted as yet it will either put the Owner into negative or if you have Strict Audit turned on then it will not allow you to do the transaction until money has been receipted.
- Entering a Casual Owner
- Bonds (Casual)
- Paying out a Casual Owner
- Printing Reports for Casual Properties
- Archiving and Re-instating Casual Owners/Properties