I am trying to drag an image into the Images tab and it won't appear?
Here are some of the reasons
- The images are too big, (if Palace is showing as Processing for quite a while after you have dragged and dropped the images, then this is likely the cause.) You can compress images using the following if you need to. https://bulkresizephotos.com/en
- The images are in a Zip Folder, you can only drag and drop from a normal folder into Palace
- The images are not on the computer, this happens if you access the images from the camera but don't save them to the computer first.
- The images are not in a format that is supported by Palace. If you check the folder, JPG or PNG images are perfect for Palace, other formats are not supported for images.
- The property is archived, you need to reinstate the property to be able to add images.
Below is an example of the Bulk Resize Website. Drag an image into the "Drag & Drop Images Here!" and click on "Start".
If you are wanting to resize multiple images you can drag them into the "Drag & Drop Images Here!" and click on "Start". The images will resize, automatically be compressed into a ZIP file and downloaded to your computer's Downloads folder. The images will need to be extracted from the ZIP file before they can be dragged and dropped into Palace.
Right-click the ZIP file, click on "Extract All". Click "Extract" on the next pop-up window. When the files are extracted the folder may open and the images can be dragged and dropped into Palace.