Once you have finished all your inspections they need to be exported from your device to appear in your Palace database.
You need an internet connection for this. I.e., wireless or mobile.
Instructions - Exporting and Importing Inspections:
- Tap on Settings > Uploads
- Once you have finished your inspections and have tapped on the Submit button they will close and appear in the Queue area. If you have an internet connection at the time of submission, your inspection will begin uploading immediately and depending on the number of photos and the quality of your internet connection the inspection should upload rather quickly, however, if you do not have an active internet connection, your inspection will remain in your Queue until a connection is available.
- When you have completed a photo and/or video inspection, you will find the uploaded inspections in the Uploaded area.
- Note: Video inspections cannot be paused. Apple does not support pausing videos. If a call were to come in during a video inspection it may stop and submit or the video will stop and you would need to start again. Enabling Flight Mode is a tip to stop all notifications. Don't forget to disable Flight Mode when done.
- Once your inspection has been submitted, you can check the status under the Uploads tab by tapping Settings. Tap on Uploads and you will be taken to the Queue area. This is where you can see the progress of the uploading inspection.
- The Uploaded area shows you the most recent 14 days of uploaded inspections with a timestamp of when they were uploaded.
- Inside the Uploaded area you will find previously uploaded inspections. To re-upload an inspection, tap on the property address. A pop-up message will appear asking you if you would like to "Retry this upload?" This is an option in case you need to re-upload an inspection.
Note: Only reupload inspections from the Uploaded area after 35 hours as this is the allocated timeout period.
In your devices Notification Centre you will see Upload Succesful! to inform you that the inspection should now be in your Palace database.
You have checked Palace's Import List and the property diary but cannot find your inspection. You go back to the app and cannot find the inspection in the Queue either.
Another area to check is the Drafts area found by tapping Inspections > Drafts. Any inspections in this area mean they have not yet been submitted and the inspections are still open.
Open each inspection and tap the Submit button. The inspection will close and move to the Queue area. Once it has been uploaded the inspections will move to the Uploaded area.
Please see the following article for further inspection troubleshooting steps - My inspection is not uploading
In Palace Liquid
- Click on Property > Property inspections > Import List. Select your name from the Property Manager drop-down box or browse the list to find your inspection.
Reaching out to our support team:
When creating a support request please ensure you have placed as much information as possible to help the support agent to investigate your query. I.e., full contact details, contact number, company name and items regarding the issue you are experiencing. I.e., tenant/owner/supplier/property name, a copy of a report (if possible).
If you require additional assistance, click here to submit a support request or click on the pink/white Help button from within Palace.