If you have an idea for a new feature for Palace or see something to be changed we would like to hear from you.
Palace has a voting system where you can add your ideas and also vote for ideas placed by other users.
The following information explains how to sign up and vote for new ideas.
- Once you have signed into Palace, click on the Vote for New Ideas button.
A new Internet browser window will open taking you to the MRI UserVoice page.
- At the top right-hand side of the screen, click on Sign In to either sign in or create your Ideas Portal account.
A window will pop up on the screen.
- Click on Create an account (or use one of the other options.)
- Enter your email address into the text box and click on VERIFY EMAIL.
Keep an eye on your mailbox's Inbox and also the Spam/Junk Mail in case the email downloads there.
The email's subject may be something like "Confirm Email" and look something like this:
- Click on the Confirm email for MRI Software UserVoice
The website will load with the following pop-up message:
- Close this browser window and go back to the UserVoice webpage that was previously opened.
- Click on Sign In.
Now that your email address has been verified you will need to set up a password.
- Click on Forgot Password?
- Reenter your email address and click on VERIFY EMAIL.
- You will receive another email similar to the previous one. Click on the button Confirm email for MRI Software UserVoice, the above image will appear again and you can now close this browser window/tab.
The UserVoice page will now show a new window where you can add your details. Tick the checkbox to agree to the terms of service and then click on CREATE ACCOUNT.
After clicking on CREATE ACCOUNT you will be signed in and you can now add your ideas and/or vote for new features/changes.
To place a support request to our team please click here