Prime Group - Rent Refunds - Overpaid rent

When a tenant pays past their vacate date, the money is held against the tenant and put on hold.


To see what is to be paid out run the following report

Tenancy Reports: Refunds due



To do the refund in Palace so it shows on your reconciliation 

  • Go to Financials
  • Transactions - Find Tenant Refund Rent Residential/Commercial
  • Enter in the name of the tenant, check the amount that comes up and you can type in the correct amount 
  • Then just confirm and process


This will then show in your reconciliation for you to reconcile

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.